If someone tells you “Go make me a sandwich”! All hell breaks loose and that someone will surely get a sandwich with a piece of brick in between those two slices of bread. Kidding, unless you’re PMsing then definitely it’s gonna happen. Otherwise, here are some sandwich recipes from Fitness Magazine that will pass as the ultimate healthy snack or even as a meal. These sandwiches are healthier yet more filling and more delicious you’re going to prepare it for just everybody.
- 2 medium zucchini, about 1/2 pound each, sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 pieces whole-grain wrap bread
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the broiler. Discard the outermost slices of zucchini and brush the rest with oil; dust with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and broil about 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until tender and slightly browned.
- Spread 1/4 cup hummus on each wrap and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon pine nuts. Top with a few slices of tomato and zucchini, 1/2 cup spinach, a few sliced onions, and 1 tablespoon mint. Roll up and cut in half on a diagonal.
- 3 ounces tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 pieces romaine lettuce
- 1 small orange
Directions: Make it: Mix tuna, vinaigrette and celery. Place on bread with lettuce. Serve with orange
- 1 10 – inch whole-grain tortilla
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon Caesar salad dressing
- 1 apple
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced turkey breast
Direction: Make it: Fill tortilla with turkey, lettuce and dressing. Serve with apple
- 2 tablespoons premade bruschetta spread
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
- 1 vegetarian burger
- 1 whole-grain hamburger bun
- Heat burger in microwave.
- Place on bun and top with bruschetta.
- Serve with spinach tossed with vinaigrette.
Ooops! Before raiding your pantry to make these sammiches, please remember not to over indulge. Proper eating is one of the keys to lose weight. You can take SlimLife 3in1 Eliminator as an appetite suppressant to help you eat just right.